Another Garrity and I, after returning home from Kenya

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Are You Ready?

Yes, this question is directed to you. Are you ready? Have you ever asked yourself, "What exactly comes after death?" Did you find an answer?

How about THE answer? Garrity has wondered a lot lately -- how blessed I have been to have found such concrete truth in a single word.



Jesus.


A man that needs absolutely no glitz or dazzle added to His name. He, God in the flesh as man, THE one who has taken our place -- so that we may share an everlasting eternity with HIM.

Rather we deserve to be placed in grimy and muddy soil for a destination that is not welcoming, not enjoyable, and is not of pure joy. But of all the opposite. Incredibly, through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ the Son of God -- our place has been mercifully bought!

Compassion has been thrown upon us, so that we may know and glorify our Father in Heaven. Our proof lies in Jesus -- let Him heal and restore you in a way that will leave you in awe of God's mystery. Give your heart to Jesus.

I share this with you tonight for a reason, because God our Majestic Father, has started a revival amongst the nations. A revival that will bring healing, restoration, contentment and glory through God's Holy Spirit. He is about to take MANY out of their sleep and awake them to His overwhelming and intoxicating, majesty!

"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down.; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD. You hem me in -- behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Where can I go from your Spirit? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139: 1-10

Perhaps your wonders have come across Jesus before, but here in this moment as you read this: Know God loves you beyond the imaginable. HE loves you! May you be blessed with these words -- and renewed in spirit and heart. For God is near and longs for you to draw nearer to Him. So are you ready? He is ready to move everywhere and rock all that we've ever known!


Let me know what you're wondering and I'll be praying.

Peace and Blessings, Garrity

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does 'living' mean to you?


She was neat... you can absorb her presence in this photo (AIM team)