Another Garrity and I, after returning home from Kenya

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Child See, Child Do...

Ever since this blog was created, I spend my days with random thoughts coming into mind on what exactly I could write about: from the abnormal phenomena of vampires to things much, much simpler such as-- how many quarters did the high scorer of Pac Man really spend to become the champion of University of Maine's "e-sport" center? This honestly, so happens to be a sore gesture to the fact that I wish I had enough quarters to hold such a title! Haha!



But I wanted something more concrete, something that any viewer of this blog would walk away wondering, "What does that mean for me?" So here is a video that I came across and it is most definitely blunt. Some images may be hard for you to swallow. Yet, I believe that it is time to realize how our actions influence everyone, including the next generation to come. So please take the time to absorb what these images are saying to you and how you can change this trend we're setting as of now.






What words are running through your brain now? Let us all hear, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does 'living' mean to you?


She was neat... you can absorb her presence in this photo (AIM team)